Courtney and Tyson and Danny and Kelsey decided to dress up as Monica and Roger. It was hilarious! We loved it! Danny is the casual Roger at home in his flannel pj's with his laptop, and yes, reading glasses. Tyson is the Roger at a BYU football game. He is demonstrating his speed walk from the car to the stadium.
Kelsey is demonstrating Monica taking a picture, although I swear the lunge is not that deep. And Courtney is demonstrating my lipstick obsession, which I admit is very real. Thanks for the laugh guys!
Kennedi was a VERY cute pirate! She got a lot of loot trick-or-treating with all of her friends.
Collette was a lovely snow queen. And the three lovely roomates are self-explanatory. (Unless you haven't seen Grease - Katelin is Sandy) I'm not sure why she chose the bad Sandy at the end instead of the sweet innocent one in the beginning. Probably because it's really fun to wear leather pants.
Love the Monica and Roger costumes. Seem pretty real to me!
ReplyDelete